Just Married Weddings’ ceremonies are intimate, beautiful and fun.
The planning is easy and affordable.
You can elope in Australia.
You can have a Secret Wedding.
You can have a beach wedding, park wedding or habour-side wedding.
There is an alternative to a Registry Marriage.
You can Just get married.
With Just Married.
There are certain kinds of couples who love a Just Married ceremony. Are you:
– tempted by a Registry Office wedding?
– wanting a low fuss, cheap wedding?
– in urgent need of a marriage visa?
– thinking of eloping?
– curious about the micro-wedding trend?
– planning a ‘surprise we already got married’ reception?
– private people, who don’t want a big fuss?
– just wanting to ‘make it official’?
If you answered yes to just one of these, then a Just Married ceremony is perfect for you.
Just Married is tailored made to offer a special service to certain couples.
If you are looking for any of these things Just Married isn’t the right fit for you:
– a long ceremony
– a wedding at a specific location you’ve already chosen (unless its one of these locations of course)
– a big guest list (more than 20)
– a very traditional wedding ceremony
– an urgent ceremony (within 1 month from date of booking)